Commercial HVAC Maintenance Agreement Major Benefits
- Quarterly Service
- Over 25 Points of Work performed
- Receive Priority Service during Peak Summer and Winter– your call is moved to the front of the line.
- Keep your equipment running efficiently– This Save you Money
Regularly scheduled preventative commercial HVAC maintenance is a critical for your business and your heating and air conditioning system assets. Proper maintenance of your HVAC system will save expenses in monthly energy costs, emergency repair bills, downtime, productivity and system longevity.
Enjoy the same benefits as many other Houston Area air conditioner repair clients, become a Texas Central Air, Air Conditioner and Heater Maintenance Agreement Customer.
How Our A/C Maintenance Agreement Works
How does the air conditioning maintenance agreement improve the health of my air conditioning / heating system and my pocketbook?
- Quarterly inspection of heating and cooling system can help resolve minor issues before they become big problems.
- Includes Quarterly Air Filter Replacement
- Includes Unit performance analysis, this is an important indicator of future needs.
- It comes with a one year "warranty" on repairs to the heating / cooling system. If the same part fails within the year, it’s at our expense, not yours.
- Maintenance Agreement Check–Up Scheduling. We’ll keep track of your check–ups and contact you to schedule a convenient appointment time.